Sunday 11 January 2015

Yorkshire Sunshine

One of my favourite places to visit in Autumn is Yorkshire Sculpture Park, near Wakefield. We visited on such a beautiful, sunny day last October that I got carried away with my camera, giving me plenty of inspiration for when I finally got to my desk!


It's taken me a while to finish this one off (to be honest I could keep adding leaves here and there for ever more...)


                        Acrylic on canvas
                          30cm x 40cm

2 comments:

  1. Brings back happy memories - was at YSP earlier in March to see the Henry Moore exhibition - fabulous. It has inspired me to pick up my brushes again and would love to try some sculpting. Am considering joining the Beccles artists group, perhaps I might see you there? Keep up the excellent work, love the Iron Man by the way. Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comments Angela, love YSP, visiting again very soon!
    Iron Man was very relaxing to do, and the year 5s lived it too!!

    Beccles Society of Artists demo tomorrow eve is Hashim Akib, who I find very inspiring. You are very welcome to come along.
    www.becclesartists.co.uk

    ReplyDelete